What Are the 2019 Volkswagen Atlas Configurations?
Have you been searching for the perfect three-row SUV for your family’s Orland Park and Countryside adventures? The 2019 Volkswagen Atlas configurations have a lot to offer, and you’re going to love what you find inside.
There are four basic Volkswagen Atlas trim levels, and each is available in a range of configurations. If you’re struggling to choose between them all, you’ve come to the right place. Take advantage of our VW Atlas trim comparison and test out your favorite models today.
VW Atlas Trim Comparison: Find a Price That’s Right for You
When you’re choosing your favorite 2019 Volkswagen Atlas configuration, your options are going to be divided into four primary trims. There’s the Volkswagen Atlas S, the Atlas SE, the Atlas SEL, and the Atlas SEL Premium! Many trims offer a variety of additional options, like 4MOTION® AWD, the R-Line Package, or the Technology Package.
Not sure where to start? We’ve listed the price for each option here:
- Atlas S
- $30,895 MSRP*
- Atlas V6 S with 4MOTION®
- $34,095 MSRP*
- Atlas V6 SE
- $35,495 MSRP*
- Atlas V6 SE with 4MOTION®
- $37,295 MSRP*
- Atlas V6 SE with Technology
- $37,295 MSRP*
- Atlas V6 SE with Technology, 4MOTION®
- $39,095 MSRP*
- Atlas V6 SE with Technology R-Line
- $39,245 MSRP*
- Atlas V6 SE with Technology R-Line, 4MOTION®
- $41,045 MSRP*
- Atlas V6 SEL
- $41,395 MSRP*
- Atlas V6 SEL with 4MOTION®
- 43,195 MSRP*
- Atlas V6 SEL R-Line
- $43,345 MSRP*
- Atlas V6 SEL R-Line with 4MOTION®
- $45,145 MSRP*
- Atlas V6 SEL Premium with 4MOTION®
- $48,395 MSRP*
VW Atlas Trim Levels: Standard Features and Options
Right from the start, you’ll be able to choose between the base 2.0-liter turbocharged engine, and an available 3.0-liter V6. Here’s what you can expect to find, standard:
- LED headlights
- Blind Spot Monitor
- Front Assist
- VW Car-Net® App-Connect with Apple CarPlay™, Android Auto®
- 6.5-inch color touchscreen
- Dual-zone climate control
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- 6-speaker audio system
When this trim is equipped with the V6 engine, you’ll receive the Tow Hitch Package and 4MOTION® AWD as standard features, too.
Starting here, the V6 engine comes standard. You’ll also receive a wider array of standard features, which builds off the components listed above:
- Climatronic® 3-zone climate control
- Four USB ports
- 8-inch color touchscreen
- Proximity keyless entry with push-button start
- 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat
- Leatherette upholstery
- Fog lights
The SE trim gives you plenty of options, too. You can add 4MOTION® AWD, 2nd-row captain’s chairs, a tow hitch, and much more! Both the Technology Package and the R-Line Package are available.
Upgrade with the SEL for even more comfort, convenience, and connectivity features. The new array includes:
- Standard panoramic sunroof
- 8″ touchscreen navigation system
- Park Distance Control (front and rear parking sensors)
- Volkswagen Digital Cockpit
- Hands-free power liftgate
- Heated steering wheel
Most of the Technology Package features come standard here, but you’ll still have the option to upgrade with the R-Line Package, if you so choose. 4MOTION® is also optional.
Atlas SEL Premium
Upgrade to the range-topping VW Atlas SEL Premium, and you’ll receive just about everything that was standard or optional in the lower-end sections of the lineup. It also adds some truly luxurious new features, including:
- 12-speaker premium Fender® sound system
- Leather seats for the 1st and 2nd rows
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Heated 2nd-row seats
- Overhead View camera
- Parallel park assist
- Standard 20-inch wheels
Options here include 20-inch Black 5-spoke alloy wheels, and 2nd-row Captain’s Chairs too.
Which VW Atlas Packages Should I Select?
Interested in the available VW Atlas trim packages? This is what each is offering:
- 4MOTION® All-Wheel Drive
- 4MOTION® offers the superior control you expect from AWD. It always sends at least 10% of power to the rear axle, so you’ll never be taken by surprise.
- Technology Package
- The Technology Package offers remote engine start, an auto-dimming rearview mirror, a power liftgate, and adaptive cruise control! It’s great for the driver who wants a little something extra in their Atlas SE.
- Looking to stand out on the roads near Chicago and Palos Hills? The R-Line package adds distinctive interior and exterior upgrades.
Test Drive a New Volkswagen Atlas at Volkswagen Of Oak Lawn!
For your drives around Chicagoland, there are few competitors that can compete with the 2019 Volkswagen Atlas configurations. Find a new VW Atlas for sale today, and contact or visit us to schedule your test drive.
More About Volkswagen Model Features
The Volkswagen Jetta is a popular choice among Chicago drivers, and when you take one step inside the cabin of this stellar sedan, it’s not hard to see why. No matter which trim level you choose the Volkswagen Jetta interior is loaded with the comfort and convenience features you desire. Let’s take a closer look…
Oak Lawn drivers love the unique character and outstanding performance of the sporty 2020 Volkswagen Golf GTI. This beloved Volkswagen hatchback model already comes standard with tons of great features, but it’s always fun to upgrade with some Volkswagen GTI accessories to express your personal style! Take a closer look at some of your options for Volkswagen…
Drivers in Oak Lawn on the lookout for a new compact SUV have probably considered a 2020 Volkswagen Tiguan lease or ownership. Whether you opt for the standard trim, the Volkswagen Tiguan SE, or the Volkswagen Tiguan R line, you and your passengers will find a lot to enjoy inside this exciting new vehicle. Read on…
It’s February, which means that the Chicago Auto Show is back once more. The Detroit Auto Show was moved back further into the year, which makes the Chicago show the first major show of 2020! Volkswagen covered exciting updates regarding plans for electric vehicles, as well as highlighted the 2021 VW Atlas and Atlas Cross…
Have you been searching for the perfect three-row SUV for your family’s Orland Park and Countryside adventures? The 2019 Volkswagen Atlas configurations have a lot to offer, and you’re going to love what you find inside. There are four basic Volkswagen Atlas trim levels, and each is available in a range of configurations. If you’re struggling…