Step Inside the 2020 Volkswagen Tiguan Interior
Drivers in Oak Lawn on the lookout for a new compact SUV have probably considered a 2020 Volkswagen Tiguan lease or ownership. Whether you opt for the standard trim, the Volkswagen Tiguan SE, or the Volkswagen Tiguan R line, you and your passengers will find a lot to enjoy inside this exciting new vehicle. Read on as Mike Haggerty Volkswagen offers a rundown of the space, features, and other highlights of the 2020 Volkswagen Tiguan interior.
Volkswagen Tiguan Interior: Trim Options and Cargo Space
Whether you’re trying to make your Chicago commute safer or your important trips outside of Orland Park more comfortable, the Volkswagen Tiguan has an efficient and expertly designed interior ready for your needs. The cargo dimensions of these SUVs depend upon whether your choose the optional third row:
- Cargo space with third row seating: 12 cubic feet behind the third row, 33 cubic feet with 3rd row seats down, and a max cargo space of 65.7 cubic feet with all rear seats down.
- Cargo space with two-row seating: 37.6 cubic feet behind second row, and a max cargo space of 73.5 cubic feet with the rear seats down.
This level of cargo space is available as an option on all trims, from the Volkswagen Tiguan SE to the striking premium Volkswagen Tiguan R Line. Try out the Volkswagen Tiguan SE and get the following extra standard features:
- Panoramic moonroof
- 8-inch touchscreen
- Leatherette seating
- Leatherette steering wheel
- Leather gear shift knob
- USB ports
- Proximity key
- And more!
Volkswagen Tiguan Interior: Technology and Safety Features
An SUV is not just about flexible space for your Countryside family, but also about the technology that keeps you connected and aware. The following features are standard and available:
- The available high-tech Volkswagen Digital Cockpit, a high-resolution display that remembers the settings up to 4 drivers and has full screen navigation
- Volkswagen Car-Net technology suite that tracks your car from afar and give your remote access to all sorts of features
- Wi-Fi Hotspot for connected road trips
- Adaptive Cruise Control that senses the vehicles in front of your car and adjusts speed accordingly
- Lane Assist to sense where you are in the lane and help keep you in the center of it
- Rear Traffic Alert to keep you safe when backing up
Upgrade to the sporty Volkswagen Tiguan R-Line for features such as remote start and a Fender Premium Audio system so your SUV is a rolling rock concert, but without the spilled drinks thanks to the cup holders in every door!
Get a Volkswagen Tiguan Lease and more with Mike Haggerty Volkswagen
The interior of the Volkswagen Tiguan has a lot to it, and Oak Lawn drivers can find out more about getting a 2020 Volkswagen Tiguan with Mike Haggerty Volkswagen. We have Volkswagen Tiguan lease deals, regular vehicle specials, and a finance center that helps drivers find an ideal payment plan, even for the high-end Volkswagen Tiguan R-Line. Go ahead and contact us with all of your Volkswagen questions — we’re happy to answer!