The 2018 Volkswagen Atlas Interior
The 2018 Volkswagen Atlas interior is engineered to keep Chicago families large and small safe and comfortable. It manages that thanks to abundant advanced technology, high-grade materials, options like an expansive panoramic sunroof, and plenty of room for everyone and everything that’s important. No wonder it leaves competitors looking cramped and outdated.
Atlas Interior Volume
The 2018 Volkswagen Atlas interior dimensions include abundant passenger volume:
- The Atlas can seat as many as 7 adults and offers plenty of room to stretch out thanks to its open design.
- Folding rear seats make it possible to expand the cargo area; the 2018 Atlas offers up to 96.8 cubic feet of cargo storage.
- Accessing rear seating and cargo is simple as well thanks to the innovative second-row seats, which move forward with a pull and a push – even with a child safety seat strapped in place.
So, even if you have to take multiple pitstops on the way that game in Orland Park you’re set when you have an Atlas.
Atlas Interior Dimensions
The 2018 Volkswagen Atlas has room in all three rows:
- Front Head Room 41.3 inches
- Second Head Room 40.4 inches
- Third Head Room 38.3 inches
- Front Leg Room 41.5 inches
- Second Leg Room 37.6 inches
- Third Leg Room 33.7 inches
- Shoulder Room
- Front Shoulder Room 61.5 inches
- Second Shoulder Room 60.8 inches
- Third Shoulder Room 54.9 inches
- Hip Room
- Front Hip Room 58.2 inches
- Second Hip Room 58 inches
- Third- Hip Room 45.1 inches
Discover the Volkswagen Atlas Interior Firsthand
Explore the possibilities that come in the well-designed 2018 Volkswagen Atlas interior. Schedule a test drive at Mike Haggerty Volkswagen in Oak Lawn today.